My first load of modern brits has arrived and they are fantastic, even better than the US if thats possible. These are the benchmark for 28mm.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Have started working on these fellows-
Technique for this US cam is-
- Undercoat spray of chaos black
- base coat of tamiya deck tan
- regular stripes both vertically and horizontally of tamiya field grey
- was of diluted artists acrylic mixed with detergent- 10% paint mix with a squirt of dish washing liquid.
Boots came out a little dark and it needs some tidy up but this is the test paint for a batch of around 30. Empress make some outstanding stuff.